- Download and activate your product at setup.office.com
- Binds to your Microsoft account for BIND KEYS
- Can be reactivated / transferred to another computer
- Instant delivery – 2 minutes
- Activation instructions provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Apps included: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access and Microsoft Teams
- Works with Windows 10/11 only
- PC only (doesn’t work on MAC)
- Updates possible
- Invoice will automatically generate upon placing an order.
- Live chat or email support
- CPU: 1GHz dual-core processor.
- GPYU: DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 2.0 or higher.
- Memory: 4GB RAM.
- Storage: 4GB of available space.
- Display: 1280×768 screen resolution.
- Browser: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
In Office 2021, you’ll find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what’s available to you today.
With real-time co-authoring, you can work with others in the same document at the same time. There’s no need to send extra notes or emails because everyone will be notified when a file is updated.
Better collaboration with modern comments
Have control of when you send comments to your co-authors and be productive with a consistent commenting experience between Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Know who’s in your document
See who else is working along with you and where they are in the document. You’ll find this experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work with a modernized Start experience and newly refreshed tabs in the ribbon. Experience a clean, clear style with monoline iconography, neutral color palette, and softer window corners. These updates communicate action and provide features with simple visuals.
Look left, look right… XLOOKUP is here!
Row by row, find anything you need in a table or range with XLOOKUP.
The XMATCH function searches for a specified item in an array or range of cells, and then returns the item’s relative position. You can also use XMATCH to return a value in an array.
Create customized views in an Excel worksheet without disrupting others.
The Accessibility ribbon puts all the tools you need to create accessible content in one place.